Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Animal

Qz420

Let me explain...

I slapped myself once on the MG server on CS:GO and then I got a link from Finn. He said that I should read that so I read it and at the bottom of the topic it said wich kind of punishments it should be for different types of ¨abuses¨ Like freekilling. So about Freekill it said: If someone freekills 3+ people it will be a 1 day ban. So I thought that that was the punishment and when that guy freekilled over 3 people I banned him. Now I know that it's not the right thing to do so it's up to you if you unban me but I'm sorry and I won't do it again, I think that I will whatching how admins do in ¨Abusing¨ situations and read on the forums so I know and once again I'm sorry and I hope you can understand, Thank you

!tlist

tlist

tlist playername time

Tlists player with time in minutes, default time is 120 minutes.

If you need that tlist to be extended then search it here HG Bans and make a post with proper proof.

Do not ban for any amount of freekills. Unless they start drama after freekills.

this is taken directly from the admin training guide for jailbreak found here. tlist is the most sever punishment you can dish out for freekilling. Banning players is only for extreme cases, and even then we suggest posting a ban report on HG bans found here.

• Like 1

Ok, I'm gonna read the admin training again and I'm gonna check it if someone ¨abuse¨. I'm sorry and I'm gonna tell Hala that I'm sorry. I got an idea as a punishment for me. Ban me for 120 minutes, That's how long I banned him. And once again I'm sorry