Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Im Back!

After years of being on/off the PC gaming world and being bant :)

Im back to good ole css and gmod

Wanna say hi to my long lost friend, jesus, lordbon, laz, wicked sniper, dullknife, motive, just to name a few.

Looking forward to playing again nicely this time :)

HG runs a good system here, from servers to forums, there may be a derp here and there, but all is well

HI TO EVERYONE I DONT KNOW ALSO!!

Between my backlog of PS3 games and work I still play in CSS JB alot.....yea i know JB....... And what the hell happend to GMOD Dark RP? empty server? they changed a bunch of stuff, not happy with that, when I played Dark RP it was full 99% of the time, clearly my fav gamemode of all time.....sad to see it go, maybe switch it back? Give us elevator doors again? I could go on and on, but this is a hello thread so.....HELLO

-fatal

I remeber all of you!! there was to many to list! I have not forgotton about you guys trust me, I have seen delink in JB already! BigJ also another one of my JB rebels!! Same with you mccain! i remeber you all, even crewcabanger, you guys still playing JB? add me on steam, xifatalskillzix

And Dumgum i have played perp, but darkrp was a faster style gameplay which I like, but im willing to try it again, now that DarkRP is down, also feel free to add me