Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Iphone 5S Or Iphone 5C

I'm currently looking into getting one of those two phones. I don't know which one to get and I'd like to know if anyone in the clan has either of them. If you do please post the pros and cons of them.

And before anyone brings up Apple and how Android is better, please read this.

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/69806-rules-for-this-forum/

doesn't the 5s have a fingerprint scanner thingy on the home button? WHAT MORE CONVINCING DO YOU NEED?!

I'm rocking the 5 and even though it was released a little over a year ago it's showing its age. Certain games are beginning to have lower fps and with the inclusion of iOS7 its been drawing more battery and processing power. I would certainly suggest getting the 5s especially because you can just scan your finger to buy stuff. That's awesome.

You really have 3 options,

5s

5c

Diffrence between 5 and 5c are as followed;

The Iphone 5 has a metal back while 5c using the "Affordable" plastic backing. This in mind, it come in multiple pastel colors (All feminen). Draw back being it makes the phone thicker and heavier, Their for Iphone 5 and 5s cases will not match to 5c.

Iphone 5c & 5 Diffrences to 5s are as follow;

5s is faster, has a 64 bit processor, has improved camera (Not higher pixels better lens and software) Built around ios7. So its gonna handle Ios7 correctly. Also has a thumbprint scanner to detect when your using the phone also gives you ablity to purchase apps with touch of thumb.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...