Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Brick

BukLau

1. Abuser name: -hg- Brick

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:26924120

3. What server:CSS Jailbreak

4. About what time: Just a couple minutes ago

5. PROOF: https://mega.co.nz/#!wAtQ1CTL!zVpsKVEnJHR6ozT0IVYkoTeHJwuUL2MIbaEpqllrqtE 64K TICK

6. Please tell us about the incident He Freeslays me for freekilling a person and he slays me for it. How do i know? He said it after slaying me. Had the slay been for me baiting (i wasn't paying attention, And i saved myself at the end) it would have been fine. But it wasn't. He refused to apologize and so i made this report. If you slow the demo to 45% you will get more evidence that the guy i "fked" was running around with the guy shooting. He was basically rebelling.

Edited by Buk Lau

Already went through this with him on ts3. I told him prior to this that until I saw the demo; I would not appologize. I couldn't tell you 100% if he was going s4s like buk lau said, but I'm pretty sure he was headed torwards the big cage after that. Also the baiting I never included; but it's too late for that I guess. As I told Buk already about 5 minutes ago; I appologize. If you guys agree to that being a free slay, than I guess it was. My first mess up, & wont happen again. But I still stand that it was a fk/bait.

• Like 1

6. Please tell us about the incident He Freeslays me for freekilling a person and he slays me for it. How do i know? He said it after slaying me. Had the slay been for me baiting (i wasn't paying attention, And i saved myself at the end) it would have been fine. But it wasn't. He refused to apologize and so i made this report. If you slow the demo to 45% you will get more evidence that the guy i "fked" was running around with the guy shooting. He was basically rebelling.

I checked the demo and you did fked him.

Dont make useless abuse reports "i wanted apology" type.

Even if he didnt say sorry this wasnt abuse anyways.

per JJK.