Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perp Youtube Vid, 100K Subs!

captaincracker

Just because they speak another language. That's cool. He's actutally POPULATING it.

If you would want to try and explain the rules to about half of PERP's population in portugese and teach them how to play atleast somewhat properly, you might be surprised at how hard that would actually be.

On topic:

:dis-gon-b-gud:

• Like 2

If you would want to try and explain the rules to about half of PERP's population in portugese and teach them how to play atleast somewhat properly, you might be surprised at how hard that would actually be.

About 90% of them are in my org. I've been explaining the game to them and how to play and translating rules.

• Like 1

i like that it will be populating the server but the problem is that if a few of them doesn't know how to read English then it would be quite hard for them to learn the rules as well as mods would be useless against them lol the mods would never be able to explain problems to them oh well, we are about to get a bump in mod amounts maybe they will pick a few ppl that are multi-langual

i like that it will be populating the server but the problem is that if a few of them doesn't know how to read English then it would be quite hard for them to learn the rules as well as mods would be useless against them lol the mods would never be able to explain problems to them oh well, we are about to get a bump in mod amounts maybe they will pick a few ppl that are multi-langual

About half of them speak some english.

i like that it will be populating the server but the problem is that if a few of them doesn't know how to read English then it would be quite hard for them to learn the rules as well as mods would be useless against them lol the mods would never be able to explain problems to them oh well, we are about to get a bump in mod amounts maybe they will pick a few ppl that are multi-langual, what is wrong with me!!!!!!!! i cant understand what the hell they are saying yet i cant stop wtching!!!!