Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Soo, Worst Wipes

Tree of Papo

I wiped on Garrosh tonight with my raid team at0.05% health. Any dots would of killed him and we still had a battle rez but everyone was mine controlled.

Heroic I hope? If not, blame the tanks as usually and if I remember correctly you're a tank :D

Tank dies? Too bad defensive gear and kick.

Not enough DPS? Tank build too much defensive gear and kick.

Not a good place to stand? Blame tanks.

Team dies from AoE? Blame tank for no AoE defensive/heal.

No but for realz, I can imagine the frustration, I wiped so many times on stupid things on that boss.

Edited by ♥ Mr. Swede ♥

Heroic I hope? If not, blame the tanks as usually and if I remember correctly you're a tank :D

Tank dies? Too bad defensive gear and kick.

Not enough DPS? Tank build too much defensive gear and kick.

Not a good place to stand? Blame tanks.

Team dies from AoE? Blame tank for no AoE defensive/heal.

No but for realz, I can imagine the frustration, I wiped so many times on stupid things on that boss.

Sweede we died because we got minecontrolled and i was minecontrolled 2nd after no one interupted our hunter who got far away from the empowered whirrling

Yeah, only problem is that I will have 200-300 ping, hehe.

But how much dps do they got, would be fun to know, i maxed out 250k dps on siegecraft but that was when I was scrub nub playing frost :)

Well our other tank used to be feral til we made him go tank and our raid leaders do like 220k solid on garrosh, other mage we have is low and didnt show one night, and is a little undergeared and not the best
  • Like 1

Well our other tank used to be feral til we made him go tank and our raid leaders do like 220k solid on garrosh, other mage we have is low and didnt show one night, and is a little undergeared and not the best

220k solid dps on garrosh? Like, from start to the end or is that the end dps, that is fucking low man....

Edited by ♥ Mr. Swede ♥
  • Like 1

And my dps might be decent and enough for normal but accordingly to my simulated dps, I suck :) Got 558 and I think I topped 250-280k dps, can only get good bursts with around 800k but then I fall down to often below 200k if alot of movement on fight.

Don't play arcane unless you're good, tell that to your mages, frost for scrubs, fire for people that can play and arcane only got exp. players :D

• Like 1

Then it's really bad, he should get some gear from flex and do some tutorial check up on his class

The guy knows how to play his class he also has flex gear and its hard to judge DPS on Garrosh because of the minecontrols bc my raid leader on his mage is fire and got mced and it wasted his combustion

The guy knows how to play his class he also has flex gear and its hard to judge DPS on Garrosh because of the minecontrols bc my raid leader on his mage is fire and got mced and it wasted his combustion

Well, MC doesn't lower the dps so much, but if the dps have around 220k each, you should have problems with that.

Download http://simulationcraft.org/ there you will see the MAX dps that's possible with your current gear/spec