Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Competitive Hg

Cave Johnson

I think HG members that are in competitive leagues, CS:S CS:GO DOTA 2 LOL SC etc, should have their own special HG tag. Something that uniforms them when playing against other teams.

-hg- : recruit

[HG] : Member

HG | : vet

|HG| : Competitive

something along those lines.

Edited by A L P H A
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree the tags need to be changed. It has nothing to do with competative but it does not look good when we try an all play together and everyone is wearing a different tag. I understand you want to know ranks of people in HG but there is no reason that cant go after there name

which ever tag you want to use fine but all we need to do it add there rank at the end of the name like

example

HG | Name [RANK]

I agree the tags need to be changed. It has nothing to do with competative but it does not look good when we try an all play together and everyone is wearing a different tag. I understand you want to know ranks of people in HG but there is no reason that cant go after there name

which ever tag you want to use fine but all we need to do it add there rank at the end of the name like

example

HG | Name [RANK]

You mean like the rank we have at the start of our names?

You mean like the rank we have at the start of our names?

Yes

we all should wear HG |

but we should add the ranks at the end of are names. it looks weird when we all try an join a server together and they see us all wearing HG tags in 4 different ways. -hg- [HG] HG | instead of that if you need to kno what rank people are just add the rank at the end of there names

HG | name [R]

HG | name [M]

HG | name [V]

HG | name [Advisor] or just [A]

HG | name [DL]

an so forth

To me it looks very unorganized, and unprofessional when we are all together on a team or even in any server and people see this

-hg-

HG |

[HG]

Thats how i feel and i heard from many others they dont like wearing the tags because of it.

Do you know how many times i played with people in hg and people keep saying are tags are wrong and telling us to choose one. Then you have to explain there ranks. I just feel its ugly. Hope maybe this can eventually change someday.

Edited by creepa
  • Like 5

we all should wear HG |

but we should add the ranks at the end of are names. it looks weird when we all try an join a server together and they see us all wearing HG tags in 4 different ways. -hg- [HG] HG | instead of that if you need to kno what rank people are just add the rank at the end of there names

HG | name [R]

HG | name [M]

HG | name [V]

HG | name [Advisor] or just [A]

HG | name [DL]

This aint not even that bad on an idea!

I agree on that it is quite unorganised with all the different tags.

+1 for this :P