Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Tf2] Contacting An Admin?

Misc2008

Yes you can... unless the permissions are broken again

There tend to not be admins on Mario Kart / Orange very often.

Also TS, as I recently discovered is near useless without the poke command which nobody gets by default. Therefore you cannot poke someone in the helpdesk :(

Believe you cannot poke without [F]. However double clicking & PMing is given to everyone.

OK, so we have:

- setup an HG account and post in relevant forum

- Login to TS and poke someone on the helpdesk (thanks Digi)

Neither options are exactly hassle free? The player mentioned that they wouldn't really want to setup an account for a one off admin request so I think it's unlikely they would install software.

Is it possible to add something like !getadmin?

• Like 1

Is it possible to add something like !getadmin?

The issue with having a request admin command is the paid admin system. Now if we limited it to advisors+, we have the chance of it being abused or people being punished for abusing it when they thought they called an admin in for a valid reason. I am also unfamiliar with how those commands work, but that Is a separate issue.

Another solution is adding one of us on steam. The entire Mario kart "community" knows the name of pretty much everyone in tf2 leadership. They can just notify us via steam.