Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fake Soldier Gets Called Out By Former Rangers – Warning Explicit Language

eRocK

Ok guys check out this video. I myself am a combat of Operation Iraqi Freedom and I find this to be very disrespectful. If I were the civilian I would have problem be the living crap outta this guy:

A fake soldier wearing Ranger, E.O.D., and 101st Airborne Tab is caught being a fraud by two actual veterans who were rangers themselves.

The fraud soldier seems speechless by his silly action and is asked to take his fake tabs off by two former Rangers. Things get heated up as the former Ranger reveals a tattoo the the fake soldier and tells, “my 4 Ranger brothers died wearing this tattoo serving our country, so I would appreciate it if you would take the uniform off.â€

Here is the link to the video:

http://news.rtba.co/fake-soldier-gets-called-former-rangers-warning-explicit-language/#.UyYXNPldWSo

• Like 1