Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hellsgamers Members Commonly Glitching

JJK

• 1. No purposely killing players with props/doors/exploits in maps.
  • 2. No exploiting maps for any reason!

• No Cheats, exploits or 3rd party tools that give you an unfair advantage over other players.

ya read those 3 rules yet?

ok good

now, oh someone please explain how, placing turrets in certain spots on certain maps, THRU the wall or floor, is NOT glitching?

I know its common, but no matter what anyone says, there is no justifying that this is how ZS is supposed to be played

Admins get SOOO butthurt with other exploits, but for some reason they think this is acceptable. Double standard much -.-

Lets hope gmod people do something about it before...someone else does

2ex·ploit

transitive verb \ik-ˈsplȯit, ˈek-ˌ\

: to use (someone or something) in a way that helps you unfairly

bad example pic (shooting zombies thru wall)

cPEbEGh.jpg

• Like 5

snitches get stitches

snitches may get stitches, but i insist with my bitches because of these glitches. if nothing gets done, then im ditching my riches, which is lost in the ditches o_O

umm, fishes?

• Like 2

Turrets put through the wall like that can be easily hit by zombies, there's no location in any map that you can place a turret like such and make it invincible (barring the fire on nacht)

if you place them thru floors, then no they cant.

either way, youre trying to justify exploiting thru walls O_O

I'm positive this has something to do with the code that was probably never brought up. If it can be fixed I have no problem with it.

not a big deal or a priority, but i dont like how HG member think this is acceptable when raging at other glitches :(

not a big deal or a priority, but i dont like how HG member think this is acceptable when raging at other glitches :(

I guess it depends on how much of a benefit a player gets by glitching. I'm not sure anything is really gained by glitching a turret in this way. Other glitches that give someone an advantage I can understand.