Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bring Back Double Points?

• 1 month later...

But if double points are restored, then humans would most likely be OP.. Unless the later zombie classes get a boost on their HP or DMG, or maybe a new Zombie Class..

By the way, what happened with the Chemical Zombie? I used to love him... (I Love everything that is chemical).

Are you guys trying to say humans aren't op right now?

For those who actually played a lot during double points (afaik, only me out of all these posters) it resulted in people being idiots and running outside the cade in an attempt to maximize their points, meaning there was actually a normal flow of zombies. It worked, not that I want it back. But it did.

Are you guys trying to say humans aren't op right now?

For those who actually played a lot during double points (afaik, only me out of all these posters) it resulted in people being idiots and running outside the cade in an attempt to maximize their points, meaning there was actually a normal flow of zombies. It worked, not that I want it back. But it did.

it doesnt even have to take someone who played during double points, just look at the bad - avg - best player team on how they made points. bad made 0 - 100 (if trying) avg made - 100 - 250 best made maybe 400 or 600 + probably even 700+ (this is when they made points without the doublepoints event) if you were being a try hard. Now multiple this by every map you play.

• 2 weeks later...

it doesnt even have to take someone who played during double points, just look at the bad - avg - best player team on how they made points. bad made 0 - 100 (if trying) avg made - 100 - 250 best made maybe 400 or 600 + probably even 700+ (this is when they made points without the doublepoints event) if you were being a try hard. Now multiple this by every map you play.

blank i dont know math, but ur actually right

Ah but maybe we could reinstate it, but not every day? Perhaps say once a week, or even better: once a month? I mean to be honest and all, it's not at all hard to earn points. Making 2x point day a month (or week) could actually be benefiting: players have a chance to earn more points and newer players have an incentive to stick with the server! From an economical point of view, more loyal players can mean more donations! Also, although many new players will be very painful, some will go on to be moderate level and later on, veterans of the game, further benefiting for this server because we don't want shitcaders and all ruining the server like they do on most other servers!

Edit: I recall some time ago that the server had "Double Point Tuesday".

Edited by TheAtrocity

• 1 month later...