Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tf2 Division Leader - Dynas

Dynas

Hey how's it going? My name is Dynas. You might know me as one of the TF2 division leaders or you might know me from karaoke nights. Either way I've been here for over two years and I haven't made an introduction thread yet so here you are.

I joined HG because of digitalshot, pure and simple. I knew digi from the old 24/7 Hoodoo server we used to run...when it was popular. In fact I met a lot of great people there which I'm still good friends with. Well digi joined HG and took probably almost a year to convince me to join, because he was lonely and I said fuck it why not.

Met a lot of great people when I joined like Reddevil and Monkey. We brought a lot of people in from that one Hoodoo server like Gjam and Eviltyler15. Anyway I quickly rose the ranks from Member to Advisor. A few months later after getting Advisor some drama went down and digi had to step down. Digi suggested me for Divisonal Leader and that's how I got to my current position.

Digi eventually came back and since then almost....2 years or so ago we've been running the division the best we could. We had to learn how to mess with servers, add plugins, update sourcemod and metamod. Figure out which plugins sucked and when to mess with things because sometimes messing with servers scares people away.

Since I'm a co-divisonal leader me and digi split up our work. I usually deal with the technical side of the servers setting up events and when need be the voice of maturity when shit gets down. Digi deals with the politics and the day-to-day more than I do but I've been slowly getting out of my shell as far as the forums and such is concerned. I honestly didn't think anyone cared most of the time.

TL;DR

Been here for 2-3 years. I joined HG because of digi and I'm grateful for knowing him. I ALWAYS win karaoke nights. I can help you build a computer if you need it. And I also do most of the server and plugin installing for events and maintenance on our TF2 servers.

• Like 3