Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bhop_Hg_Longhop (New Map)

Kamikaze

@ Short. I don't understand what you're trying to say? to long? to short? colors idk

It's extremely basic/small and would take like 5 seconds to beat, you should work on your hammer skills a little more before trying to get the maps added.

• Like 1

It's extremely basic/small and would take like 5 seconds to beat, you should work on your hammer skills a little more before trying to get the maps added.

You know, alright delete the post. You make it like I'm a simple minded tard D: I'll go ahead and start adding more levels...

Spawn: Map Made By KaMiKaZi and Joey7 Ending Trigger: Thanks For Playing!

Does not work on HG bhop server.

I'll go ahead and start adding more levels...

Also the map is quite boring so this would be much appreciated! But keep working.

Yeah, didn't compile it right. I can add some new texture updates (Making levels as I type this).

We got this version. We tried the Orange and Gray, but obviously that was a head ache. We tried this version:

dc305t.jpg

But it just wasn't enough. It still had an old look to it. So we tried this version:

f881ba4ca379798ea9607a15228b0b4f.png

Yeah, I know. This is more like it!

I'm working on adding blockers you must strafe through to avoid being stopped. These blocks you can double jump on and it looks pretty clean cut. Adding some Spike, Skinny Squares, Squares, Long Jump Rectangles and a Bonus. Let me know what you think :)

PS: Posting your request would be great. If anyone here is good with graphic design, we could use a ending banner! We can come up with a image, and when the map is done, we can add the map makers and the people who helped with requesting things aswell as testing it. .bsp file will be uploaded when we finish some minor end lighting errors (few leaks. Nothing major.).

Thanks,

KaMiKaZi

Edited by Kamikaze

Moved thread from map suggestions to work in progress, propper forum.

Yeah, I know. This is more like it!

This looks better. Yet i'd like to see more levels, but with same style without two or threee jumping pads. Mabye with some corners and so

• Like 1

Moved thread from map suggestions to work in progress, propper forum.

This looks better. Yet i'd like to see more levels, but with same style without two or threee jumping pads. Mabye with some corners and so

Ohh, there will be many levels. A good 7 or so. So far, Level 1 will be what the screen shot shows. Next, Long jump bhop, bhop squares, bhop small squares, Spikes, stair case messy bhop, maze bhop. Sounds like its pretty good. This picture below shows the blockers I'm adding to the 1st level. bhop_blue

2w4dvgp.jpg

Then Spikes like this bellow. bhop_addict_v2

2pq8k8z.jpg

Then some long jumps that must be bhopped while strafing walls like the picture bellow. bhop_addict_v2

211tnop.jpg

I'll add a level of continuous square jumps in a straight line. bhop_1st

rko5f8.jpg

A messy stair case that is continuous that goes up and down in multiple block textures/entitys. At times it will get higher than the provided picture bellow. bhop_eazy_v2

261hthg.jpg

Then we'll have a messy maze where you continuously bhop. We won't kill ya. We'll add breaks here and there, but don't count on anything easy. It'll be longer than the provided picture bellow as well. bhop_cartoons

18p2yw.jpg

I hope this gives you guys a more understanding of what I'm doing. Also, can we get someone to change the thread name from bhop_hg_longhop to bhop_hg_levels. Thanks delink for the ideas!

Edited by Kamikaze
  • Like 1

So, I have a rough draft of the map. It's not the texture I showed you above until I finish with every other level. We have on this rough draft, level 1 finished, level 2 almost. level 2 is just a basic idea of what I'm doing. The .bsp file is down bellow in the link. Have fun. Only one T spawn for testing as of now.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=69865421463027978914&t=6986542146302797891435819

Edited by Kamikaze

Okay, now I've finished level 3. Continuous Square Bhoping. Here is a screenshot and .bsp file of level 3.

w2czu0.jpg

Remember, this isn't going to be the texture. The picture bellow will be the texture.

f881ba4ca379798ea9607a15228b0b4f.png

Still excepting ideas! Going to on the next update add:

THIS TO LEVEL 1.

2w4dvgp.jpg

and a level of skinny squares.

Here's the updated .bsp

http://s000.tinyuplo...631597744464635

Edited by Kamikaze

Okay, Level 1 was finished as well as level 4. Don't mind the lighting in level 4, was just trying to add something quick for ya'll. I also finally added the blockers on level one. Here is some pictures and .bsp file.

Level 1 Blockers

168gcg6.jpg

Level 4 (Weird Lighting. I know).

20jr2j8.jpg

Here's .bsp file

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=75846532019071749074

Working on the next 3 levels and thinking of a bonus. Have fun guys!

PS. Still can use ideas for bonus!

Edited by Kamikaze

• 4 weeks later...

I've been slacking lately, i know :/ I'll be doing some updating and clearing it up so it can be ready for texturing. I'm still accepting ideas if anyone wants to throw them out there :) I'm going to add some corners to the 1st level like delink said. Hopefully I won't have anymore leaks and try to get these triggers working. I'll say 2-3 weeks for a published version (Have school and personal life ^_^). Hope you guys will enjoy it!