Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Want To Hear What You Think About Colo. Legalization Of Marijuana For Recreational Use

No!

What you think Colo legalization of marijuana for

recreational use?

So this is my first trip to Colo after they pass there legalization of marijuana for recreational use and I have to say I was very impressed with the professionalism. When entering the dispensary the first thing I noticed is how much is reminded me of a diamond exchange. From they way people are dress down to the security given to people being buzzed in and out of the main area. The owner A.k.a Mr. Miyagi that I had a half hour conversation with end up wanting me come to work for him which is very funny to me. But that conversation aloud me to take picture in there to bring back to you. He owns three public dispensary's and two medical one's as well. Fyi guy you have to register to buy any product meaning you go in to a database that could sometime in the future be linked. Meaning you work somewhere that frowns on the actions that Colo is doing it could come back to bit you in the butt. I was the designated buyer for the trip. That is why my name is at the top of the receipt of purchase.

I came back to get the feelings of the Hellsgamers community all members and Hg friends a like. No one well be trolled or talk down to in this thread it is your true opinion about what your think and how you see this hurt or help us as a grow in the u.s.a. Please don't spam in the thread or post anything none related tot he topic at hand please and TY for reading this.. Picture time each picture comes with a comment.

The first dispensary we visited that end up being a medical only establishment not open tot he public.

c3i2lex.jpg

This is the second dispensary we visited that was open to the public and owned by Mr. Miyagi

jvYdE9f.jpg

All the licensing and paperwork that is taking to run a dispensary

EkHuzu3.jpg

The next pictures are the buds them self's they are broke down in to Sativa and Indica then broke down in to Medical and Recreational. With about four different cases. On each screen you can read the Thc percentage / CBD / CBG meaning Cannabidiol click on the word to learn more about it. Next pictures of the flower product it's self.

dLwoKmN.jpg

GRDe7Tz.jpg

Zj4IMGw.jpg

The next pictures here of the edibles that they sell and drink all with Cannabidiol in them.

Ojr4pbl.jpg

FMW1QOW.jpg

These are the two I bought to try out,

AHTX6uZ.jpg

h5SQ8ZR.jpg

Edited by Clifford "No!" Kinkade
  • Like 2

Refined Hash made with water

QgaoSdI.jpg

Refined Hash made with alcohol

ZVEbM3T.jpg

78TZmsY.jpg

Top right corner hash with bubble hash and other types

gDFO3yb.jpg

more hash

aKU31ew.jpg

Ticket of my total purchase and you must keep the receipt with you tell all of your product has been consumed

QEjjRSc.jpg

This is how we got rid of anything that was left over before crossing the state line.

acITD47.jpg

So I wanted to get your guys feedback and thought about Legal, Illegal, Good thing, Bad thing Ect. Ty for your time.

Yes you are right McCain it is only 21+ co-work was only 20 and had to wait in the lobby for us. They did let him peek though one of the 200 gallon fish tanks to get a idea of what it is all about.

Well, I would not take drugs and I don't care what people do with their life but if it can help people not do bad things anymore, I guess it's ok.

I prefer having a shop selling it to people 18+ than having someone right next to highschool selling crap to 15 years old.

• Like 3

Haha wtf they have nugs of each strain on display? that's awesome. Isn't sale for recreational use for people 21+ (not 18 like suggested above)?

Should have taken the job cliff, I bet you get some sort of epic employee discounts or free merch if it's damaged, expired, etc.

I think it's only going to be a matter of time before it's legal on a national basis because as more and more states make legal recreational use it will spread faster.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAzfO7GrMVk

Until I can see evidence it's 100% safe, I say no.

Nothing in life is 100% safe that what makes life worth living. If you want up it up against alcohol or tobacco. Pot comes out a clear winner for safety compared tot he other two that have been legal for over 600 hundred years.

Should have taken the job cliff, I bet you get some sort of epic employee discounts or free merch if it's damaged, expired, etc.

O I got his card and number just waiting to see what the Fed. Goverment does about it.

You gotta think, they have to put on the tax, if you wanna buy it legally they are going to have to price it so they can pay for the governments shit and still make a profit

I love marihuana for "recreational" use, i like how people use it for "recreational" use, i also use it for "recreational" use and it helps me in my "sickness" "recreational" use is amazing "recreational" use forever tho idk why you dont like "recreational" use, it helps ppl with cancer for recreational use and ppl without cancer for "recreational" use.

widdly.png

"recreational"

I was really against weed for the longest time and I still hate pothead culture.

But if you're at your home, not bothering anyone, I don't see a problem to it. I spend 2 or 3 hours a night playing video games. I'm about as unproductive as possible when I'm on my computer. So if I use video games to get away from life and take a break, I don't see a problem with people lightin it up as long as they're not in public when they do.

Edited by xafizzle
  • Like 1

I was really against weed for the longest time and I still hate pothead culture. But if you're at your home, not bothering anyone, I don't see a problem to it. I spend 2 or 3 hours a night playing video games. I'm about as unproductive as possible when I'm on my computer. So if I use video games to get away from life and take a break, I don't see a problem with people lightin it up as long as they're not in public when they do.

Good to hear brother!

You didn't even throw any out the window when you drove by. /thread

Ya being pulled over two times in Kansas because we are towing a 16 foot trailer out of Denver.. Pretty sure we are not going risk it. On my motorcycle is a different story. O.o Summer Trip to Fade's!

Regulate it, tax it, make it illegal for under 18, make smoking it just as strict as cigarette laws (if you live in a state where smoke doesn't choke every corner) and then sure, legalize it

Everything I agree with but the 18 should be 21 for sure.Hoping this what will happen

It provides an alternative to chemotheropy in certain instances, however it can be really expensive. (keep in mind the only reason why it's expensive is because it's illegal)

Theres nothing wrong with marijuana, however if it were to be legalized for recreational use across all the states, there would have to be additional regulations imposed on driving. If its your first time smoking weed, there's no way you can drive while you're high lol

try some gsc when you're there clifford, it's really good

• Like 1