Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Follow-Up To Prior Question About Divisions

RageQuit

Just as a follow-up from this:

For anyone in leadership to answer--I know Arma/DayZ has been making strides with SK bringing up servers for the division and whatnot, but the "FPS R&D" division seems to be leaving something desired. I understand that it's difficult to make a division successful when it's allegedly based on an amalgam of games, but aside from Deadlock, the disappearance of the other two advisors seems to make progress for this division rather difficult. As blunt as it may be, I have to ask whether this division is actually viable. I don't really understand the purpose for a division to exist when the staff representing it is more or less inactive. It really shouldn't be like its predecessor, where it made a few attempts here and there just to prevent becoming defunct before it eventually faded away.

Also, just another semi-related question, but still one I'd like to ask anyway for anyone in leadership to answer--does MMO intend to have a reboot like Strategy division? It seems the former, while previously popular, has sunken into a lethargy as of late. I've heard rumblings that there are some games that will be released soon that are going to help bring back the division, but for the handful of recent recruit apps for the division, it seems that either Weeman responds or no advisor does. Knowing MMO's prior success, I'm sure it can be rejuvenated, but I was looking for some insight as to what's the plan for the division for the time being.

• Like 2

In regards to FPS its being worked on still as its rather hard to push it a long when we had such a strong opposition from our own leadership in regards to its existence for some stupid reason. It does have two advisors that have disappeared so it's essentially being rebuilt. I'm talking with them about getting three additional advisors to help its growth. That division was hit very hard.

In regards to MMO I'm not sure if you know but quite a few people know there was a very huge split between a former DL who is now permanently banned creating a guild without permission and then refusing to give control to leadership to prevent a split. And well it happened. After he refused to hand over control he split and took all of the recruits within the game SWTOR.

MMO is having its re-emergence within a game called WIldstar which I have been posting threads about as frequently as I choke the chicken. MMO can have guilds in other games but its hard to garner a following for all these f2p MMOs that have one gimmick and wear themselves out.

• Like 2