Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Thank You All.

Ceiling Cat

This hits hard.. It's sad we don't realize how much we love life until someone passes like this..

I'm sorry for your loss and like most people here said my prayers will be with you and your family. I hadn't played with ceiling in over a year but I remember how he would kick ass in the bhop server a long time ago, and how he would just bhop around in jailbreak making it look easy.

you'll be missed.

• Like 1

I don't remember really talking to him, but I've seen him around the servers a few times. My condolences go out to you and your family. It's sad to see people who have planned a bright future for themselves only to have that future crushed in a sudden asthma attack, heart attack, etc.

I'm sorry for your loss, may he Rest in Peace.

I can't.. I just want to say that your brother was an awesome guy, he has been my friend for many years now.

My condolences to you and your family, and may he rest in peace.

I'll miss you, Ceiling Cat.

• Like 2

I'm sorry for your loss friend. Do you think your brother would like it if we put a picture of him into one of our maps? Possibly as a thank you and a reminder to us of his time spent gaming with us?

+1

I'm very sorry for your loss.