Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Mikasa Senpai

smurflife

1. Abuser name: Mikasa Senpai

2. Their Steam Id: http://steamcommunit...id/AsunaSenpai/ STEAM_0:1:28869805

3. What server: CSGO Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4.00 AM ish+ "didn't realise how early is it"

5. PROOF: See below.

6. Please tell us about the incident. See below.

I'd just like to state that I know neither of Mikasas gender orientation, but for the sake of making it easier on myself and not using gender-neutral pronounds, I'll refer to the admin in point as a he.

So after playing a long night of Jailbreak I was just about to get off when an admin by the name of Mikasa Senapi [ http://steamcommunit...id/AsunaSenpai/ ], came in after a big ordeal with some free-killing incidents. After that solved itself out; "despite the whole server complaining, and an HG member he did nothing (free-killer in point left after a few rounds). An -hg- member started to cry wolf about the whole server picking on him, in which Mikasa and the other member had a giggle at everyone elses expense. They basically started on a small tirade while giggling to each other about it.

Now I haven't been playing on HG servers since years ago; (Old CS:S Player). But I never thought I'd see anything like this.

JR4ME2f.png

In the excert he's directly condescending homosexuality and using it in a negative connotation. (No one in the server ever said "fag")

BEqo8ga.png

In this second bit is when he and the hg member, "stalin" start getting their jollies up on the possible perspective of kicking, or banning me for standing up for what I KNOW is right.

DiJKJkv.png

After commenting in voice chat how I thought it was ill-mannered, and quite out of place that someone would say that he responded with, "btw gay isnt a Race." Obviously being a homosexual is not a choice you get to make, just like any ethnicity or race. But nothing of "gay being a race" was ever mentioned. I said it was amazing how he could make homophobic slurs.

This last excepert is another player station exaclty what I was trying to state. (Right before I was muted for 5 rounds due to voicing my opinion against this behavior, because while saying homophobic slurs like "fa****" are allowed, asking others what they think when the admin in point is using them is against the rules.)

hCLbNCG.png

In conclusion i'd like to thank you for your time reading this, and that I can only pray that these types of issues don't occur again in an HG server, or any server for that matter.

AFTER MAKING THIS POST I'VE COME TO REALIZE THAT SAID WORDS USED ARE CENSORED ON THIS FORUM. I THINK THAT SAYS A LOT.

Edited by RedDevil6193
  • Like 1

Guest The_Monkey

Well, gay isn't a race. It is a sexual orientation. The use of fag and fa**** has different meanings than most often times inferred. Just like the use of tard and retard or queer. Racial slurs are a taboo in a sense. They are marred by a history of bad mistakes.

We allow the use of fag and fa**** because it isn't always linked to homosexuality. This is, of course, taken on a case by case basis.

Once again. I never said anything about being homosexual being a race. That's not the matter at hand. Even if Mikasa tried to justify it as that.

My issue with this event is the unproffesional behavior of the word and the connotation. It was obviously used to be insulting, (don't try to sell me the cigerette bundle of twigs bit either). As you just stated, "isn't always linked to homosexuality" in this case that's invalid, because it inherently was.

And how can you try to justify the use of "tard and retard or queer" as anything but extremely negative words. That's quite bold.

Edited by smurflife

The problem is is that in this case he used the word fag as a term for a douche against Stalin. Its quite clear from reading the entire text. Also the word fag itself has completely changed meaning over the last few centuries. Today it has a completely different meaning to what it had at the turn of the 20th century.

You have to understand that someone can have a entirely different interpretation of a word and allowances have to be made.

Also that censoring of fa**** has been here since the forums began. We just haven't changed it.

Going to try to explain this as best as I can

We don't care about the word fa**** and fag because its a word thats been used in the internet community as a whole with a completely different meaning since networked gaming has been around, in recent times it has become associated as biggotry against homosexuality but thats how you take it, words like n****r have their origins with biggotry itself and the meaning has not changed therefore n****r riles up the servers and society as a whole.

Southpark did a really good episode on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IednD9eVB5k

The whole point of my explanation is you're interpreting the word how you want to and not how it was meant.

• Like 2