Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sucks to hear man, I've had my share of losses too. Don't double down on your next bet or make stupid underdog bets like I did to make up for it though! 9/29 betting record 2 strong

Please please let me know when you bet and what on. So I can do the opposite

Record

7/11

*Pro/tip: before betting big items on a team. Do some research on the teams. Like their history in the past, how well did they do against other teams while playing on the following map. Never blind bet & never trust whats the % on CSGO Lounge is for a team.

• Like 2

*Pro/tip: before betting big items on a team. Do some research on the teams. Like their history in the past, how well did they do against other teams while playing on the following map. Never blind bet & never trust whats the % on CSGO Lounge is for a team.

I was on the csgobetting sub for hours reading analysis, on csgobet.com and asking friends and ex-friends (cough terry)

Sucks to hear man, I've had my share of losses too. Don't double down on your next bet or make stupid underdog bets like I did to make up for it though!

9/29 betting record 2 strong

dat iBP vs coL though

40 cents richer after that night.

Never bet anything you're not ready to lose though.

• Like 2