Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Phamish Abuse Report

Sean71596

1. Abuser name: Phamish

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_1:1:4965716 0

3. What server: CS:GO Jailbreak

4. About what time: ~12:10 AM Eastern U.S. time

5. PROOF:

Demo attached

Screenshots attached

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Admin Phamish did not like a song that admin Dat A$$ was playing, because as shown in screenshots, "it was annoying". As quoted by the pinned forum post, playing music on a freeday is acceptable, with t-priority, which it was.

MUSIC : ONLY acceptable on: Wardays Fundays (such as zombie or 300 or freeday) If instructed by the lead Or on !LR (T priority)

At this point, he decides that he personally dislikes the music so much that he should mute another admin, which is in direct violation of these quotes pertaining to admin regulations:

Do not argue with other admins in server, do that on forum by making a report or a simple topic. Do not use any admin powers on any other admin, even if other admin is wrong, you are not allowed to take actions on it. Take proof and make a report.

In addition to this, Phamish was unidentifiable as upper management, much less an HG member in the server, and did not use admin chat to request Dat A$$ to turn the song off; just used regular chat.

w1-4-10.dem

post-24781-0-00920700-1399609763_thumb.jpg

post-24781-0-48496900-1399609764_thumb.jpg

post-24781-0-00536400-1399609766_thumb.jpg

It was just unproffesional of him, because #1 I could not visibly see he was upper management #2 He should have requested me to turn it off in admin chat #3 The music was fine, not annoying to anyone else but him. He should have just pressed tab and muted me. Everyone else enjoyed the music. It just felt as if he was "flexing his muscles" showing whos boss, which is fine but again very unprofessional.

I'm not one to argue with UM decisions, but perhaps I should elaborate,

http://postimg.org/image/ifdl17e5r/

Dat A$$ is an admin, and was muted by another admin against his will, because the admin in question thought it was 'annoying'.

Even if it was spam, a racist remark, or anything in violation, an abuse report should have been filed; he should not have been muted.

Well, I didn't know you were uM because you weren't tagged up and I stopped and played a different song. You asked me in normal chat. Otherwise, it's all fine.

Edited by Dat Ass

"

I requested you to turn it off multiple times. You decided to stop then be a jackass and start playing it again.  Flexing my muscle?  Hardly.

You requested me in normal chat. To mute someone you must first ask in Admin All chat. I changed the song to a loop of welcome to the jungle beginning intro because I thought the bass was bothering you ( watch the demo) , so I don't know how that's being a jackass if I took into consideration what you wanted. Maybe you weren't flexing your muscle, but if you log in with no tags, no visible markers of being uM then proceed to tell an admin to turn of the music just because you don't particularly like it; seems like stroking your own ego to me. In my perspective it seemed as if an unexperienced admin logged onto the server, disliked the music then proceeded to mute me after saying off in normal chat, only after I /who'd you did I realize you were uM. If you were in my position you would have done the same because clearly you have to talk in Admin chat so I thought you were a random admin. Before you muted me you said "u wanna keep fucking around?", I don't feel I "was fucking around" by turning on different music.