Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone, my name is Ty but everyone knows me by my username -hg- TyGuy464646,

TF2 story:

Team Fortress 2 was the very first steam game I have ever played, hence the many hours I have dumped into this game. Specifically, I've been playing on HellsGamer servers for the past 3 years, on and off. About a year ago, I lost interest briefly in Team Fortress 2 because the server that I was really dedicated to shut down. Before I started playing again, I was really quite the stereotypical noob that you would find on the official servers, trying to push a cart to the checkpoint. I had no idea that trading was even a thing, I honestly didn't care about causemetics or strange/unique weapons. Now that I got back into TF2, I have really started to involve myself in trading and communication as much as I could. Since then, I have learned A LOT both about TF2 and about communication.

A little bit about myself:

My full name is Tyler C. Eldred and am going to die in 84 years (assuming I'll live till 100). School is hard only because I'm enrolled in 5 AP classes. Since I'm enrolled in so much, I pretty much have no life outside of school other than 4-H, which is a youth development program that teaches you leadership skills, etc. As a hobby, I love to computer program! I have created my own set of games and am now currently working on a shoot-em-up trump game in java.

Other than that, my life is pretty boring (girls, hit me up) ;)

^ Joke

• Like 10