Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Easter Egg Hunt Questions!

Menoch

Uygykd0.png

What to find

1. Who was the first recruit of 2017? DONE - SupaNipplez

2. Find the Topic of a game that star trek nerds would love! DONE- Alienware

3. In this topic even the stupidest learned how to use the teamspeak channel! DONE - Snowkid

4. Find an event that gave people great joy as they got presents from someone else. Santa didn't care if you were naughty or nice! DONE - finch

5. Ever wanted to see a chomji, well lucky for you there’s a whole thread with pictures right here on the forums! Go find it! DONE - Past

6. This shitpost appears like an abuse report but actually it's about your favorite candy! Find and and say what your favorite candy is! DONE - Link3588

7. This is about a show, there’s reasons why you should know this show. DONE- Yui

8. Find the user who said “nowai†in a status update. You will have to be pretty “bright†for this one. DONE -Xaioa

9. Find the user who first donned a helmet to protect him from bruises DONE - Elite :)

10. Find a registered user who has over 13k posts but only 15 likes DONE -Northground

11. Find the bald man DONE - Nedir

12. A post to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of our favorite super council member DONE -Kiyu

Afternoon Egg Hunt

21. Find the User that has 13 forum badges - ace tanker

22. Come to here(Topic) to show your face even if you are a disgrace - REED/Raptor (same time)

23. My user number is 7 whom am I? - AndrewcBaker

24. Find the user who spilled coffee on my razor keyboard cuz they are a potato - Image Ex

25. This post is about something comfy and will put you to sleep. - Matt

26. Find the topic of a failed division where you throw balls at innocent creatures. - sit

Please post only answers in this forum and remember only answer 1. Remember to attach a photo for your answer.

Edited by Menoch
  • Like 4