Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Helmet Heroes

Zeused

was just wondering if anyone played this game? (wouldnt be surprised if nobody does) game gets around 2k players per day

well, for starters its free on steam. yay.

but the game is lacking on content and bug fixing. but its honestly a really good game for only 1 developer -_- its a really complicated game and there is alot of things to do in it (kill enemies, pvp, catch some fish, do events, kill bosses, grind with friends, join guilds, etc)

the community is worse than csgo (literally everyone i go to either begs for items or attempts to scam me) - dont trust anyone btw. there are racists literally everywhere and the forums is pretty much the only somewhat ok place

there are 3 moderators for the game (2 are inactive) but i think the thing that will get most people hooked is the exploring and leveling up.

you level up, put skill points into your desired class, and get new armors and levels along the way. almost 100 different areas to explore and about 50 enemies to kill. a ton of new armor for every few lvls and very simple art.

yep, the game is a grinding game. some people find it a bit p2w but it really depends if your a tryhard or you just want to have fun and grind a bit. although its hard to get anywhere without constant grinding (yeah, i usually spend 20 hours/day on the game, including afk.)

if you ever have problems with the game and need some items for your nooby character just pm me ingame (most of the time im afk but ill try to catch you if you pm me) my ign is TensArcher (dont make fun of it. Ten is a good number. and its an old account. its like a regretful ps3 username)

anyways, here is a video of it. (when the owner robby was trying to get it into steam) https://hellsgamers.com/topic/132900-helmet-heroes/

Edited by _Zeus