Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The F2P's Mini-Cod Experience(Rant)

The Booty Bandit

As many of you know, A game a lot of kids are creaming to currently is known as Fortnite. What i'll be doing today is making a rant and before 8 start this is my opinion. Shall we begin?(ew)

"I like it cause Muselk overus-Plays it,

Meaning its good"

Now for people(or me at least) Epic kinda just fucked itself with its own sucess. Making a fucking mobile port and god is this bad. It's not just that either. The gameplay(yes i know this has been a joke lately but im using it valid) is something i played in motherfucking 2011 with MC:Hunger Games. Just less blocky. The Storm in it is just ass like get 1 yard radius in and you're guaranteed death. And then theres the issue with how Squads are matched. Last time i checked(hopefully my facts are still accurate) In Duo;Squad you're paired with randoms. Now as a long time TF2 Player i know MyM was not the best but at least in a way it lead to somewhat balanced gameplay with equally balanced players but in Fortnite. You could be say 67 and be paired Duo with a Level 2. Not saying this is always necessarily bad but it is an issue. And i know theres going to be a point of how i'm a hypocrite through this next statement since i play TF2, But like 80% of the game is micro-transactions. The other half are sweaty tryhards trying their best to earn skins and "free v-bucks" which fuck them over big time.

"Fortnite's not bad, You're just Bad at it!"

Now out of how the game looks and now how the game handles and oh boy. oH BOy. OH BOY. The salt is about to go 0-100 real quick. But some area's of the map are nearly inaccessible and could quite easily make you dope a entire match. Pair that with the 10 year old who just watched Ali-A and is blasting FNAF Nightcore while his mom is telling him dinners ready.(more or less the community, No pun intended)

"This is the best game ever!(Said During

CoD:WWII)"

And this is game will die in like 5 months kk roll the credits.

post-44667-0-95824900-1521522670_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I would try to argue with you, but obviously you aren’t interested in hearing any other opinions. To some extent I would even argue you haven’t even played fortnite with how this post went.

• Like 1

I would try to argue with you, but obviously you aren’t interested in hearing any other opinions. To some extent I would even argue you haven’t even played fortnite with how this post went.

Like Jericho said, you obviously have not played the game enough to see it's full potential.

Of course the mobile port is gonna be trash at the beginning. They just released it and they're gonna be updating that over time.

Honestly, I was confused wtf you were talking about this whole thread. The microtransactions are not P2W, only cosmetics. The queuing system in Fortnite, I admit is a bit odd. But levels don't truly matter on fortnite, I'm a level ~58 and I'm still trash at this game. If anything the YouTubers you listed are in fact bringing lots of population to Fortnite which will fuel it's success even more.

Also heads up, Fortnite is free, and that's also a reason why this game is even less likely to die. That's why PUBG is slowly dying off while Fortnite is shining.

Fortnite isn't going anywhere for a very long time. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Just pointing at the last bit of statement of the paragraph, A lot of games are thought to "never die" but can't stand the test of time[ex: Overwatch,Grand Theft Auto,COD:WWII(hence the statement i made at the end)] But in a sense the statement about Levels, is right. And at the same time wrong. It depends on the situation. Like sometimes Level may show how experienced the player is and how they'll play. But othertimes they might be bad at the game but is still 50-something in level.

Edited by The Booty Bandit

Just pointing at the last bit of statement of the paragraph, A lot of games are thought to "never die" but can't stand the test of time[ex: Overwatch,Grand Theft Auto,COD:WWII(hence the statement i made at the end)] But in a sense the statement about Levels, is right. And at the same time wrong. It depends on the situation. Like sometimes Level may show how experienced the player is and how they'll play. But othertimes they might be bad at the game but is still 50-something in level.

This depends on your definition of dead. Not to burst your bubble again, but a lot of he games even in this gaming community by some standards are dead games. Will the game always be the number one game on twitch and by some margins growing to be the most played in the world? No it probably won’t. The game is doing well and even if it doesn’t continue to grow there will be plenty of players for a while.

I hate being negative to people, but I'm just gonna let you know that not all games are "dead". Overwatch is alive, GTA is alive as a franchise and we're waiting for GTAVI(6), COD is alive as a franchise, and WWII is not dead, but irrelevant. PUBG is alive, it's just getting less traction than Fortnite.

Fortnite is gonna be a game that will last a while due to the amazing devs for the game, the ideas they bring in, and their anti-cheat system is amazing.

You're probably just someone who's anti-fortnite because you have a bad rep of it due to whatever it may be. Try the game with an open mind, and you'll probably enjoy it.

I personally played Fortnite a few times and I didn't really like it due to how cartoony it looks and because of the confusing building mechanics.

You play CS:GO, that's a cartoon. Also if you want you can hmu and I'll teach you how to build, it's quite easy.

Not even trying to be that guy but saying that it will die in 5 months is going to be hilarious when this game continues to be massively successful. Ever heard of League of Legends? Became massively successful as a result of widespread popularity on websites like twitch. Not to mention the game was incredibly easy to run and was free to play, unlike DOTA, which now continues to be the less popular game. I don't even like playing Fortnite that much but it is pretty enjoyable with friends, especially when I can play with people on XBOX or PS4, even mobile now. Epic Games understands how to manage game like this considering it runs far better than the other games that compete with it as of now, and they make insane amounts of money off of micro transactions for skins, similar to League of Legends. All games die out eventually, but games like League of Legends continue to thrive because of its constant updates and changes that keep the game fresh.