Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Capn Crunh - Freeslay Another Admin

Sirius

1. Abuser name: Capn Crunch

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:25828542

3. What server: CS:S Jailbreak

4. About what time: 2:40 p.m. EST

5. PROOF: See attached screenshots

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was playing on CT, lead was killed and a new lead took over. Lead gave orders to go to deagle cage. I waited a few seconds and then I killed one red T who was over by electric chair. I killed a second T who was with the other T picking up the dead T's gun. Capn Crunch slayed me for freekilling.

It wasn't a freekill - it had been at least 5-10 second since the order was given and he was delaying by electric chair in order to rebel.

I asked in admin chat why he slayed another admin. He stated because I freekilled. I explained I didn't freekill and he wouldn't respond to me or any of the other admins questioning his actions.

post-14044-0-49218300-1362167322_thumb.jpg

post-14044-0-11872100-1362167323_thumb.jpg

Edited by sirius

I had died earlier in the round and was speccing different CTs. I was on sirius when the issue happened, where I saw him kill a red T, then right after that, a non-red T. I wasn't paying attention to the new lead's order about going to deagle cage, so when I saw sirius kill the non-red T, I thought he freekilled. It has also not occurred to me until afterwards to use !who first on sirius. I was not aware that he was an admin, since I wasn't paying attention to chat as well. I moved myself to T after he explained to me in admin chat what I did wrong. I have got to stop using any admin abilities, cause I am goddamn retarded. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me.

I had died earlier in the round and was speccing different CTs. I was on sirius when the issue happened, where I saw him kill a red T, then right after that, a non-red T. I wasn't paying attention to the new lead's order about going to deagle cage, so when I saw sirius kill the non-red T, I thought he freekilled. It has also not occurred to me until afterwards to use !who first on sirius. I was not aware that he was an admin, since I wasn't paying attention to chat as well. I moved myself to T after he explained to me in admin chat what I did wrong. I have got to stop using any admin abilities, cause I am goddamn retarded. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me.

It's not an issue of not using or not using your admin abilities and nothing is wrong with you... shit happens. When you do something like that just apologize, slow down and don't do it again. I wouldn't have given two shits had you just said, "Ooops... sorry man, my bad!".

We're all human - it's all in how you respond when you screw up.

Accidents happen. In the future just be more careful when using your admin on other players to ensure that they are not also an admin. And with that being said you also must be positive about what happened before using your admin on others. Even if sirius wasn't an admin it would have been a freeslay.

just make sure you read this guide and you should be alright

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79185-new-admin-training-guide-for-jailbreak-server/

Reviewed, thanks.