Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Comprehensive Clan Survey?

RageQuit

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For whomever has the capacity to respond to this (i.e. advisor to council):

I remember back when Enigma made this survey here: http://hellsgamers.c...ge__hl__surveyC

Considering the whirlwind of change that has occurred over the past few months (from new servers to new advisors/leadership to even new/revived divisions), I think it would ultimately be beneficial if non-staff users (from -hg- to HG |) could participate anonymously within a survey whose primary focus is providing feedback regarding such changes, not just smaller issues like stances on racism. I understand that leadership generally is knowledgeable as to how to progress when it comes to the wellbeing of the clan, but it would be great if non-leadership could express opinions through anonymous polling that could otherwise grow inflammatory through forum discussion. This could include but is not limited to feedback regarding advisor/leader/however high up and divisional performance, server satisfaction/interests, roles of particular leadership and non-leadership ranks, interests as to how certain divisions may move forward, and so forth.

Even if the results are not provided in full to the public afterward, I still feel that the information gained from the polling/survey would provide some invaluable insight for leadership as to how the active normal users of the clan feel while avoiding any sort of ad hominem or strawman clashing.

Edited by RageQuit
  • Like 15

I think another one of these surveys would benefit us tremendously considering our community has been changing a lot of the course of these last couple months. The more info provided from the community the better.

THIS IS ASK LEADERSHIP THREAD BTW!

• Like 1

Seeing as there has been near a fully positive response to this suggestion, I was hoping that there could be an official statement regarding whether this can be implemented. It would be unfortunate if this gets swept under the rug; with a community this large, I truly do believe that gathering data like these is crucial to the clan's wellbeing.

• Like 1

Great to hear; appreciate the prompt response.

EDIT: I know Enigma used some survey site last time; to integrate multiple choice, check list, free response, etc. into one survey, Google Forms would probably be good to use for this sort of thing. (and it's free! I know Enigma wanted free response open on the last survey, but it cost money)

Edited by RageQuit