Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Weapons In Armory

youthedog

What weapons would you guys want in armory? Space really doesn't matter, just wondering what would/won't be used when redoing the armory so you guys can have your skins.

Weapons currently in armory: M4A1, M4A1 Silenced, AK47, AWP, MP7, Glock, HPK2000, AUG, Galil

Edited by youthedog
  • Like 1

mom's spaghetti

jackal

Honestly, I wouldn't change the weapons. It has to be taken into consideration that Ts also can get access to armory, and there really doesn't need to be much else in there that's OP for them to win 99% of the time anyway.

What weapons would you guys want in armory? Space really doesn't matter, just wondering what would/won't be used when redoing the armory so you guys can have your skins.

Weapons currently in armory: M4A1, M4A1 Silenced, AK47, AWP, MP7, Glock, HPK2000, AUG, Galil

Remove aug.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

If you guys have usp selected in your inventory and when you trying to pick up p2000 you will get usp so stop bitching that its not there.

You misunderstood me... I ment to replace the warning weapon (the glock) with the USP-S/P2000 because when you take the glock you dont get a skin on it as a ct and since the warning weapon is considered a tool for the ct's they should be able to use a skin on it.. so my thought was to replace it with a weapon where ct's can use a skin on