Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Admin Abuse; Wonderland

independant balck woman

Wonderland

about 8:30 pm, september 16th

zombie survival on gmod

no proof, but i think wonderland has some sort of bullshit to post

he kicked me off the server after i unailed a prop, which would have easily been a zlistable offense. He accused meof running around with an explosive barrel, which wasnt even me, but another person. i told him about it, and he basically blew me off. i soon told the server in general i had bought a reaper and a boomstick and some other items, about 700 in worth, and immediatly after i was kicked, in an immaature effort to spite me.. i did un nail the barrel, but only to move it . this is admin abuse at its best

Wonderland

zombie survival on gmod

he kicked me off the server after i unailed a prop, which would have easily been a zlistable offense. He accused meof running around with an explosive barrel, which wasnt even me, but another person. i told him about it, and he basically blew me off. i soon told the server in general i had bought a reaper and a boomstick and some other items, about 700 in worth, and immediatly after i was kicked, in an immaature effort to spite me.. i did un nail the barrel, but only to move it . this is admin abuse at its best

Wonderland

zombie survival on gmod

its mort goldman btw Edited by RedDevil6193
l2edit

Oh you mean after you unnailed an explosive barrel and ran to the zombies with 30 other humans around the cade in an attempt to massive teamkill with a claimed prop? I think i have a demo around here somewhere ... I spoke with Webflashing and he said yes it is a kickable offense.

A quick rundown.

I had an explosive barrel inside a cade inside ZS_Cabin. I had nailed it down so i could try to craft it into a Mega Masher.. Mort unnails the barrel and runs to the zombies attacking the barricade with most if not all 30 humans standing in front of it in an attempt to Teamkill. He had done this three times already on ZS_OBJ_Blue_Velvet before the 2nd wall goes down to run to the next area. Here is my conversation with Web

You to HG | Webflashing: So is taking a barrel claimed by somebody else (explosive) In a small room and running to the zombies with it in

You to HG | Webflashing: in the middle of your teamates .. Considered attempt teamkilling?

HG | Webflashing to admins: yes

now he gagged and muted me

Oh you mean after you unnailed an explosive barrel and ran to the zombies with 30 other humans around the cade in an attempt to massive teamkill with a claimed prop? I think i have a demo around here somewhere ... I spoke with Webflashing and he said yes it is a kickable offense.

A quick rundown.

I had an explosive barrel inside a cade inside ZS_Cabin. I had nailed it down so i could try to craft it into a Mega Masher.. Mort unnails the barrel and runs to the zombies attacking the barricade with most if not all 30 humans standing in front of it in an attempt to Teamkill. He had done this three times already on ZS_OBJ_Blue_Velvet before the 2nd wall goes down to run to the next area. Here is my conversation with Web

You to HG | Webflashing: So is taking a barrel claimed by somebody else (explosive) In a small room and running to the zombies with it in

You to HG | Webflashing: in the middle of your teamates .. Considered attempt teamkilling?

HG | Webflashing to admins: yes

show proof

you have no proof

i didnt do that. it was someone else. i was standing with my medkit healing.check the logs asshole. I unnailed it, and you immediatly nailed it back in. Show the Demo if you have nothing to hide

Edited by RedDevil6193
l2edit

*DEAD* Mort Goldman: hey wonder, take a quickpeek at the forums

[AFK] Mort Goldman: and your a little cunt with nothing better to fo than suck some admin dick, in an efffort to earn their approval

Mort Goldman: wonder, you going to admit you randomly kicked me

RisingPHX was killed by #trigger_hurt with trigger_hurt

(itaek) Steb steb stayeb!: the cade is in zombie spawn lol

Sir Alex was killed by #trigger_hurt with trigger_hurt

ShinyVictini: here we go

Wonderland: webflashing said its a kickable offence

shi_dore: mort stopping discussing about that

ShinyVictini: wonder

Wonderland: You continue to bother this and not shut up

dragonmail222: What's kickable?

ShinyVictini: show him the demo

shi_dore: u did wrong

Wonderland: Enjoy your mute

Wonderland: !mute mort

You muted Mort Goldman

dragonmail222: LOL

bigblue09: lol

♪ Kaoru ♪ パンダ: :tux:

dragonmail222: I ALMOST FELL OFF THE TRAIN

tropicalchill: nice

Wonderland: Shiny leave it alone ill do what needs to be done the proper way

Wonderland: !gag mort

You gagged Mort Goldman

BondAddict: how do i remove a nail

After being muted in chat he went into voice chat to continue badgering

*DEAD* Mort Goldman: hey wonder, take a quickpeek at the forums

[AFK] Mort Goldman: and your a little cunt with nothing better to fo than suck some admin dick, in an efffort to earn their approval

Mort Goldman: wonder, you going to admit you randomly kicked me

RisingPHX was killed by #trigger_hurt with trigger_hurt

(itaek) Steb steb stayeb!: the cade is in zombie spawn lol

Sir Alex was killed by #trigger_hurt with trigger_hurt

ShinyVictini: here we go

Wonderland: webflashing said its a kickable offence

shi_dore: mort stopping discussing about that

Wonderland: You continue to bother this and not shut up

dragonmail222: What's kickable?

ShinyVictini: show him the demo

shi_dore: u did wrong

Wonderland: Enjoy your mute

Wonderland: !mute mort

You muted Mort Goldman

dragonmail222: LOL

bigblue09: lol

♪ Kaoru ♪ パンダ: :tux:

dragonmail222: I ALMOST FELL OFF THE TRAIN

tropicalchill: nice

Wonderland: Shiny leave it alone ill do what needs to be done the proper way

Wonderland: !gag mort

You gagged Mort Goldman

BondAddict: how do i remove a nail

After being muted in chat he went into voice chat to continue badgering

http://hellsgamers.c...eport-template/

Follow the template here.

We need proof of abuse.

Stop making new posts when the last post is your, learn to edit that post and dont make new posts.

I EXACTLY SAID i am not trying to cause trouble

i said i didnt want to cause trouble!!!

Edited by RedDevil6193
for the love of god l2edit

As said above, gather proof of the incident so we can deal with this issue accordingly. If there is no proof of the incident then there is not much to discuss but to record/have proof in the future for special occasions like this. If you do have proof send it to me in a PM so this thread may be unlocked to continue.

• Like 1