Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Thanks Everyone

Shot

As we all know its that time of year where we all show what we are thankful for and many of you may not know that I've been going through some really hard times this year. I mean not everything that has been happening have been bad but its definitely not easy. I also know that its not just me, its many others in our community as well. I hope you recognize the work that is done in our community do and keep in mind that we are all people as well. I have met some really good friends here and always seem to have a blast with them whether its playing some CS:GO to even watching stupid youtube videos online. I have come to see some of you as family and I am very thankful. I am thankful for being alive because its actually pretty scary how short life is. To those struggling in these hard times I hope you all stay positive and you can always message me if you have nobody to talk to.

With all that being said, what are you guys thankful for?

P.S. We miss you Icon, I hope everything is going well for you.

• Like 7

Can't express how much gratitude I give to this community. You guys are my family as well, and everything could NOT have been done without you guys. You guys have made a huge impact in my life and it made so that my life isn't boring. Even though there are SOME people that may give me nerves, its just part of the community that I have choose to be in and I'll never regret it. Those people still make a part of this community and it wouldn't just be the same. The day got I got Veteran made me realize that I'm really fucking old and I've been in this community way too long, but I'll still continue to support HG and everyone that is in it or will be in the future. I'm just really grateful of the life I'm living at the moment and you guys are a part of that.

Thank you all so much for the great year of laughter, screaming, violence, death threats, vagina jokes, and everything in between.

EDIT: I miss you Icon, pls come back <3

Edited by Huejay
  • Like 4

inspired by huejay i guess i'll be legit and unlike myself and say that some people in this community are chill as fuck and really above all else im thankful for people to unwind with

life is stressful and certainly hasnt been easy the past.... forever. but people are chill. sure there are haters but i mean what are you gonna do shits everywhere.

its cool that hg is allowing me to cast the league with moo, we're alright friends so its been a blast and its definitely looking up now that im not as distracted with irl shit (actually sleeping A+)

ive met some people in HG that are the equivalent to friends i have in "real life" so thats cool

so really im just thankful for there being people that arent idiots and are cool :-)

• Like 5