Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The First Hg Wedding! We`re Married Bitches!

kimzy

Clint "Aesopp" And I got married on the 24th of November, WOOP WOOP!

We met through HG, got promoted to vet on the same day and kicked it off shortly after, which was more than 3 years ago (spring of 2012)

I moved to Virginia USA last month on the 25th of October and now I`m officially Mrs Martin (Or shall I say Mrs Aesopp)

Kicking ass as a married couple feels even more badass! :D

YSeTBpG.jpg

the rings

12219507_10206908035117293_7408138147624865172_n.jpg?oh=10e0a14669d9076f80ea217883c28bd4&oe=56ECA289

Few hours before

uWiqXVB.jpg

Right after, with the judge

butbutbut....why must aesopp LEAVEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;-;

IS THERE NO GOD?!

jk jk. Grats you pair of lovenerds (heh see what I did there heheheheh) and have a joyous amounts of years together doing....stuff. Adult stuff thats quite boring. eww. Adult stuff.

• Like 1

We need to come up with a Married to a Vet tag!

Congratulations!! To many happy years!

I could not agree more, that would be pretty cool!

Congrats! HG is actually a great dating website

Haha oh yeah it is, although it causes quite the drama too if you don`t do it right :D Us vets have all seen countless examples of that :D

butbutbut....why must aesopp LEAVEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;-;

IS THERE NO GOD?!

jk jk. Grats you pair of lovenerds (heh see what I did there heheheheh) and have a joyous amounts of years together doing....stuff. Adult stuff thats quite boring. eww. Adult stuff.

You will always stay his not so secret misstress SKAY!

And it`s funny because we have been saying several times now "Being an adult fucking sucks" hahaha! But other than paying our monthly bills not much will be changing (Other than some chores around the house I guess!) We are still going to be gaming till the middle of the night, go to sleep, wake up, work, eat, and go back to gaming :D

PS I love the pun hahaha I came back and edited just to say this!

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Kimzy
  • Like 2