Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Small Events?

Suicide

• What: It's no secret that the servers/clan isn't doing too well compared to what it used to be, and a lot of that is due to some of our main servers not being up, but I've been here way too long to just see the community die like that, so how about a variety of different repopulation events? Not events that require tons of work/effort, little things. For instance how about for the month of January whoever can get the most refers on recruit apps gets some sort of prize? Same for 2nd/3rd place. That'll bring more people in. Or since we have a lack of "popular" servers, how about get everyone together and do some kind of CSGO server event? We used to do these kinds of things monthly with members, now I think it's pretty crucial that we actually need to get it done now that we're losing members. Even though some of our main servers are down, it doesn't mean we can't still bring people in. Another idea is to do a pretty casual thing we used to do and raid all of our HG servers and do mini events within them. Basically have a community wide event and populate all servers that need it. Could jump from CSGO minigames, to GMod Perp, to CSS jailbreak. The point of this is to say that, I know the CSGO staff have a lot of stuff in the works that we can't see, but we do have 5 staff members in total, so things like this wouldn't take much effort to do and it would show we are trying to revive the division/HG in general, and also bring in new people.

• Who: Friend+
  • Prizes (If you're having any): Should definitely include some prizes, even if small. I'll even donate if needed.

Edited by Suicide
  • Like 3

I tried hosting an event but it didn't work out well. People just left the event or couldn't be bothered to participate after signing up. I also take the blame for bad organisation but since I was just a recruit... well people kinda neglected my event :3