Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zombie Anti-Spawn Camp

Neugenx

I love ZS to death as its currently the only game I play atm. However the spawn killing (particular late at night) can get out of control as a quarter of the server can be seen spawn killing. I've even see vips and mods do it from time to time. That being said, could it be possible to give zombies at 10 sec invul time if they start from default spawn? Or give them temporary increased damage/hp to for a few seconds to intimidate players to back off? Or any other substitute as there are moments where there are either no admins on or I'll be the only 1 on but slaying a good portion of the server is likely to get me accused of abuse and "power hungry".

The zombies ALREADY have a few second invul time, just to point out. I'm afraid that I don't have any propose solution to this issue beside telling them to leave. Can you point out which map is this become prevalent?

They do but it barely lasts long enough to officially get out of spawn which is often a just far enough for it to wear out before they step out. As for the map the worst map for spawn camping is zs_urbandecay_v4.

And I meant no disrespect to any current vip/mod as obviously nobody can always be on. But it is still an issue that I wish could be solved somehow someway :(. As for reporting mods I won't name/report anyone as it was only for 1 kill he/she did it.

This was noted in the church meeting but wasn't quite addressed too firmly. As for you slaying people for spawn camping I think it matters that you shouldn't have to worry about being called out as long as you are recording your gsmeplay. Nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide.

Maybe players who camp continuously should lose hp and if they don't stop, eventually there health will reach 0 and die. I would like to see this coded into the game because it would make people not spawn camp. Exception being on obj because one can camp as long as they don't delay.