Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zlist Vote Abuse

baltii

I also think that zlist voting should be changed. Admins should be supervising the decision. Myself and one other person were just successfully voted to be zlisted with no warning ahead. We were both voted by the same person with no warning. I was voted for making a cade. A cader (who am i) who was cading a totally different room wanted my props so started a zlist vote titled "stealing my props" and got me zlisted. I had no warning beforehand and couldnt explain myself before half the server pressed 1 without putting any thought into it. I think that an admin should be on before the person gets zlisted. another person was "shitcading" in a room no one was using. Before giving a warning, the same douche voted him to be zlisted. I think that vote abuse is becoming a problem :/

Edited by baltii

I also think that zlist voting should be changed. Admins should be supervising the decision. Myself and one other person were just successfully voted to be zlisted with no warning ahead. We were both voted by the same person with no warning. I was voted for making a cade. A cader (who am i) who was cading a totally different room wanted my props so started a zlist vote titled "stealing my props" and got me zlisted. I had no warning beforehand and couldnt explain myself before half the server pressed 1 without putting any thought into it. I think that an admin should be on before the person gets zlisted. another person was "shitcading" in a room no one was using. Before giving a warning, the same douche voted him to be zlisted. I think that vote abuse is becoming a problem :/

First off, you don't need to be warned in order to be votezlisted. Votezlist and Votekick are there for people to take action when no admins are on. Second, if you want to report someone that's been abusing the votes, I suggest you to post a ban report HERE.

Third and last:

Before giving a warning, the same douche voted him to be zlisted.
watch your language when referring to other players please.
  • Like 3