Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Duphin And Dr. Good Meme)

Hall_

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Duphin and Dr. Good Meme

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:57904678 STEAM_0:1:89250215

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

TTT

How long ago did this take place?

5:10pm to 5:40pm

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I'm reporting two admins known as Duphin and Dr. Good Meme. I will firstly explain why I am reporting Dr. Good Meme. I'm reporting him because he's been abusing his !slay command on me and another player. As a round started, everybody was in the same area and have been going to the same area the whole map. So, I see an inno blatantly kill another inno infront of me and I kill that inno(assuming he is a traitor because he just killed another inno), and Dr. Good Meme slain me without me explaining myself, so I asked why I was slain when I killed an inno who killed another inno, assuming he was a traitor. Dr. Good Meme had NO OTHER RESPONSE, other than "you rdmd". No, I did NOT "rdm" as it wasn't a random deathmatch/kill, the inno I killed had rdm'd but he wasn't punished for it, I was. So he wrongfully slain me. A few rounds later, Dr. Good Meme slain another player for the same reason, he also did not give the player time to explain his so-called "rdm". With witnesses speaking for him, saying he did not rdm, Dr. Good Meme refused to apologize/regret his actions. There is his 2nd time wrongfully slaying. Now, for Duphin. I was talking in game chat trying to calm down the player that Dr. Good Meme had wrongfully slain. The player was arguing with someone named [HG] Colin or something like that(not his full ign) because Colin had called someone a "dumbass", as they were arguing, I said to colin "colin, you're the dumbass" because he said he was allowed to, so I figured I was as well. I get that was wrong on my behalf, but this "moderator" I'm assuming is held to a higher standard than us normal players which I'm just guessing as I'm an admin on another big community(prestige gaming). Duphin muted me, and the player I tried to calm down got muted too, he was later kicked for reporting other players, the reason for his kick was "annoying". I think you should have better rules regarding what admins/moderators are required to do for what rule breaking the player has chose to broke. Example: Q: A person accidentally rdm's an inno(with logs that shows it was accidental, like how I killed an inno for killing another inno, not knowing he was not a traitor). What should you do? A: Ask the player to explain his rdm, if the player has not responded, its a S/K/B(S = slay K = kick B = ban), I think this would solve and calm down most accidents that occurs when people accidental rdm. I would also suggest you retrain Dr. Good Meme as he was abusing !slay.

Proof Links?

I don't think I could have gotten proof, as logs(chat and/or game)were not in console by the time I had reported them, nor did I record any voice chats. I'm sure you guys can check logs of admins command actions, ect. I really do hope you atleast take my suggestions in consideration. And atleast read my report, maybe invite everyone who was involved in this report to talk about stuff.
  • Like 2

I would also like to add on another report. I can't give a name as there are multiple admins on, but they've been abusing admin broadcast ALOT. So if you guys could check on who kept abusing it, that would be awesome. Admin broadcast shouldn't be used as normal chat should be used.

• Like 3

Okay, well now I understand why he was kicked, he msg'd me saying he was kicked for "annoying", and with everything that I've experienced and all that happened with the time being, it seemed like you guys just kicked him because you got upset with him because he was "reporting other players" in admin chat or something, which I had found bs and straight up irritating. My apologies for that. I still want Dr. Good meme dealt with. He was literally making me mad, and I don't get mad that much. Y'all need to make sure your younger admins are mature and reasonable with the powers. I don't think I should've been slain for "rdm" when it was accidental and I never got to explain to him why I had killed him. He knew he had the power to do so, seen what he called an rdm, and decided to slay me without asking me why I had killed him. Same thing goes for Nixxee. A lot of people were even backing him up. Yet Dr. Good meme still wouldn't apologize for his false slays and kept saying "you rdmd". I'm pretty sure every ttt player would do the same when they see someone kill an inno for no reason.

• Like 2

The kick was valid, Duphin was in the right.

As for the slay, we need a demo, logs won't prove anything. Sure maybe it'll show he slayed you but that won't tell us anything.

It's easy to record in csgo, open console and type "record demoname" and there you go, youl'l be recording as you play so stuff like this won't happen.

Not abuse.

P.s: sorry this report took so long, was busy skipping leg day

• Like 5