Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Add A Stock To Photon

Watch

Me n' Nightshade were talking about the opieop Photon Crossbow and he brought up adding stocks to it, is it possible we could add a stock limit to the Photon? Maybe set it to like 2 or 3 limit? What do you guys think .u. '

Edited by Watch
  • Like 3

Do you have like any examples or stats? Like how opieOP is it?

Roids version of the Impaler Crossbow w/ energy damage.

And ontop of that, it's practically dirt cheap if you have the points. Goes through multiple zombles, and its practically meant for clearing cades just like Impaler.

Edited by Watch

there's no way in hell is that fair for humans. Only those with beefier computers will be able to purchase anything of that sort. This means 1) That 1 bad zs player who thinks he's really good and boomsticks zombies as they come right out of the spawner 2) he gets all the points lmao #joke

Lord Atro illustrated the problem with weapon quota when I suggested it in 4th September, 2015. Replace boomstick with Photon in the sentence and you will (pretty much) hear his wise words on this issue.

lol

And I agree with him btw

• 3 weeks later...

Nightshade you do not even play zombie, I can say that the photon does not occupy stock because only 5 players know how to use it in the server , play too much of zombie and never the photon wins a match

Quique I play zombie a lot, that I dont scream "GUYS IM GOING ZOMBIE OK?! ITS THAT FINE?! IM GOING ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!" while poking everyone in ts that im going zombie is another thing, I dont go zombie that often because I dont enjoy it if Im not starter zombie or boss and like I said I never scream it so it usually goes unnoticed.

Also, I dont need to be zombie to know that the photon is op, I just need to be human in Bunker VC and use aegis in the vent and just shoot at the zombies who desperately try to get up the vent.

There's loads of spots where you can use this gun with incredible results so I digress with your comment.