Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Dare You To Make My Sig: Warning...

WiNK TotEM

Alright, let’s see who can make this happen. I’ve seen some cool signatures out there, but I’m about to take it to another level with this request, so don’t say I didn’t warn you. Also, if you’re one of those nerds (you know who you are) who’s “comfortable†being a nerd, I would advise you to seriously consider stopping right here, because this idea has full potential of making you a lot cooler just by reading it. Last chance and then you enter copyright-land…fine, you asked for it.

I want a monkey in an electric chair. Yeah, you heard me right. Strapped in and screaming, with the old school lid on his dome just delivering that hammer. To accent this, I want my name above him, and every few seconds it should shoot through with blue electricity and shake so you know that monkey is getting what’s coming to him!

There it is. The glove has been thrown down. No ninjas, or blood splatters or Vikings or crap. Straight for the jugular: Monkey in an electric chair.

Guest The_Monkey

Soooo you are calling Vikings shit ya? You don't have to worry about the monkey when you are calling vikings crap! I can take you all out with my battleaxe.

Care to elaborate on what you are trying to say? I haven't the fucking slightest idea. You are all over the place with just 3 sentences.

Guest The_Monkey

Vikings are the superior is the only thing I meant, So you be Thor and I'll be Odin.

How about I be Odin, and you be the skinned bear rug tickling my feet while I sit on my throne devouring souls.

Guest The_Monkey

Never, now you might only get to be a troll! No hammer for you

If I were a troll, I'd still be way more awesome than Odin and Thor combines. No fucking hammer could hold me down.