Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Thank You All.

Ceiling Cat

Hey all. I think I should post this if anybody is curious as to where "Ceiling Cat" is now. I'm not the Ceiling Cat you guys have all known, I'm his 19 year old older brother. I felt an obligation to post this when I saw so many HG members still active on his steam account friends list. I saw how much my brother played on the HG servers and he has so many demos saved of jailbreak, office and deathmatch games, and he would occasionally show me to see something going on in the servers if he thought it was funny, he also has tons of demos saved of reports too, I guess he was even admin on some servers. (We had two computers in our computer room, we would have friends over and we would play the shit out of games.) Enough of that though, I'm sure some people may be wondering where he is.

Yesterday my brother passed away, he had a major asthma attack 5 days prior and on top of that he had pneumonia at the time, the strain was so severe that his heart stopped and it would be another 20+ minutes before it was started again. During that time he had no oxygen going to his brain. Since he was almost entirely braindead by the time he arrived to the hospital and by Sunday (yesterday), the only part of his brain that had healed was his brain stem, we deemed it most humane to let him pass. He was 18 years old and was about to graduate high school.

You all meant a lot to him, he played a ton of Counter Strike (He got scary good from what I saw) and you guys were great to him from the demos and screenshots I've seen and watched.

Some of you may not remember him, but I want to thank you all from HG for being good to my brother.

Edited by Ceiling Cat
  • Like 10

Sorry for your loss, I never got to met him but he sounds like one devoted and cool guy. Rest in peace Ceiling Cat. :/

I'm sorry for your loss friend. Do you think your brother would like it if we put a picture of him into one of our maps? Possibly as a thank you and a reminder to us of his time spent gaming with us?

+1 for sure.