Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gaming Computer Request

FunZZa

1. Budget

3000 USD. (How much I can spend)

2. Brand preferences

None.

3. What do you plan to do with the machine?

Gaming, Video Editing and Photoshop.

4. Is there a place where you'd like to get the parts from?

UK's Amazon.

5. What parts (if any) do you have already that you don't need upgraded?

No parts.

6. Do you plan to overlock?

No I don't.

7. Do you have an OS (e.g. Windows) that you can use for this computer?

Not sure yet but it's either Windows 7 or Windows 8.1

3 questions, Do you want the best parts for your money? as in do your WANT to spend 3k? and do you plan on playing high graphic or cpu games or streaming? and is this including mouse, keyboard, headset, monitor etc.

3 questions, Do you want the best parts for your money? as in do your WANT to spend 3k? and do you plan on playing high graphic or cpu games or streaming? and is this including mouse, keyboard, headset, monitor etc.

I'd like to get the best of the money, I plan on playin High Graphic and start streaming. No mouse, keyboard, headset, monitor.

Chassis

TVDL Gamers chassis with blue leds

PSU(Powersupply)

MS Tech 850WATT Val

Motherbord(Mobo)

MSI H87-G43 Gaming Intel H87 Chipset

Processor

Intel® Core® i7 4771 4x3.50GHZ 8MB QUAD-Core

GPU(Graphics Card)

MSI Nvidia® GeForce GTX770 2GB OC DDR5 "Twin Frozr"

RAM

16GB (16384MB) DDR3 PC12800 1600MHZ

Harddisk

1.0TB (1000GB) Sata-3 6Gb/s

Optical drives

DVD-RW +/- Dual Layer + GRATIS Cardreader!

Sound Card

Realtek® ALC892 7.1 HD Audio 8-Channel

Ports

8x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0 + 2x USB 3.0 Front , 1x PS2, 1GB Lan, 2xDVI, HDMI, DP

About $1000

Edited by UnPrePared_

Chassis

TVDL Gamers chassis with blue leds

PSU(Powersupply)

MS Tech 850WATT Val

Motherbord(Mobo)

MSI H87-G43 Gaming Intel H87 Chipset

Processor

Intel® Core® i7 4771 4x3.50GHZ 8MB QUAD-Core

GPU(Graphics Card)

MSI Nvidia® GeForce GTX770 2GB OC DDR5 "Twin Frozr"

RAM

16GB (16384MB) DDR3 PC12800 1600MHZ

Harddisk

1.0TB (1000GB) Sata-3 6Gb/s

Optical drives

DVD-RW +/- Dual Layer + GRATIS Cardreader!

Sound Card

Realtek® ALC892 7.1 HD Audio 8-Channel

Ports

8x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0 + 2x USB 3.0 Front , 1x PS2, 1GB Lan, 2xDVI, HDMI, DP

About $1000

Ok i'm gonna be that guy and say that this is the worst build i have ever seen on this site.

• Like 4

Just a note, go along with windows 7. I have currently windows 8.1 enterprise and its horrible. Can't get most mods for skyrim and insurgency to work... So you might not be able to get what you want out of 8

Don't blame an OS for not being able to properly install mods.

• Like 3

Just a note, go along with windows 7. I have currently windows 8.1 enterprise and its horrible. Can't get most mods for skyrim and insurgency to work... So you might not be able to get what you want out of 8

That has nothing to do with you not being able to install mods...

So does your shit posting, but that's not going away either.

I really think you should think about what your going say before posting something on the forums. The statement that you quoted is totally true. With you quoting it and your comments it makes you look like a troll that doesn't know what he is talking about. Please go about under the bridge and wait for the next person to cross the bridge.....

K Thxz

I really think you should think about what your going say before posting something on the forums. The statement that you quoted is totally true. With you quoting it and your comments it makes you look like a troll that doesn't know what he is talking about. Please go about under the bridge and wait for the next person to cross the bridge.....

K Thxz

He has no proof or facts. The things he said are simply not true.

Me and a lot of other people on this site use 8 and have no issue with it. Saying that 8.1 sucks is like saying you like fords better then chevys. Also I tend not to take advice from people who can't even get mods to work on skyrim and then blame windows 8.

I'm ok with someone saying something is bad in the tech section of forums, but if they do then they need to say why. That reason needs to be valid (citations) and not based on speculation. People in this section are making purchases with real money and need facts not bullshit.

Maybe you should read what you type before you post...oh wait most are unreadable.

You clearly have no place in this section to provide help considering all you do is post "Go ask someguy for help".

• Like 2

K Thxz

TurnDown4what

• Like 2