Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need Feedback On Video Edit

mccaincracker

Hey guys awhile ago I started to get into video editing in CSS and now would like to try again with CS:GO. I'd like for you guys to give me some feedback on anything that I could change, keep, or add to make the videos better. I have some of my work in my signature, but also a larger project that I did for Kimzy awhile back.

I know my color correction really needs some work, mostly because the dark areas are super dark.

Also, if anyone knows of any good CSGO movie configs, or someway to record better quality video than fraps lemme know! Any tips on transitions, confusing cuts between frags from the same round, or whatever. Open to all suggestions

Be as harsh as you want, the criticism helps!

Thanks guys!

Editing was better than some of the clips, You should invest in a wired controller for smoother map pans, other than that I really like it, gj Mccain, mabye we can work together some day.

Not sure if i know what you mean by one of these controllers, just like a gaming controller that is compatable for pc? Could also use some examples if you have any links ^_^

Thanks everyone else who replied. First I was going to edit some of my own frags but most of them are mediocre so I might just make a simple montage and save some of the more advanced editing to more epic frag clips. I'll try learning how to make some better smooths