Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

No Sexual Harassment Of Female Players.

Fry

Thats sexist. The rule should be " No sexual harassment of players"

When you say "No sexual harassment of female players." You imply that male players can't be harassed. I find that offensive and management should check their privilege.

Edited by Bill Cosby
  • Like 1

Even if there isn't words to say "no harassment of players" we still have "respect all players" People shouldn't harass each other any way. If people feel harassed or bothered they can always speak to someone higher up. I believe that rule is in there because girls aren't as popular as guys on the servers and we tend to fall victim to harassment more frequently.

• Like 2

Even if there isn't words to say "no harassment of players" we still have "respect all players" People shouldn't harass each other any way. If people feel harassed or bothered they can always speak to someone higher up. I believe that rule is in there because girls aren't as popular as guys on the servers and we tend to fall victim to harassment more frequently.

but you are a grill

Yeah if I see anyone disrespecting or harrasing I make sure I gag or mute them > kick > ban

Thats sexist. The rule should be " No sexual harassment of players"

When you say "No sexual harassment of female players." You imply that male players can't be harassed. I find that offensive and management should check their privilege.

Damn nitpicker

• Like 3

this is bullshit all those young boys getting sexually harassed by rawr ash and they can't do anything about it

she hit on me once i feel so violated

but serious, just people just need to not give people shit