Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Could Not Hit For Toffee!

bean-

:tf2: Hi all, tonight was one of the rare occasions when I just can't get into the game! :wub: Seriously, I was being owned all over the place :blink: . Decided to bite the bullet and go Engi. Only way, really :o Anyone else get this rare 'useless player' syndrome (name - patent pending) when playing? Sometimes, I play like I'm a GOD, so can hardly complain! let's see how I get on tomorrow ... beanz :ph34r:

I don't think that I am every in this position. I also never really give up on a specific class when I start to get killed repeatedly. Whenever this happens, I just keep trying and move to different locations and try different strategies. After doing so, I usually end up killing everyone easily like always xD I love looking up into the kill feed every now and then and see -hg- Baby Panda sniping the last 4 people xD

Kind regards,

-Alex

I don't think that I am every in this position. I also never really give up on a specific class when I start to get killed repeatedly. Whenever this happens, I just keep trying and move to different locations and try different strategies. After doing so, I usually end up killing everyone easily like always xD I love looking up into the kill feed every now and then and see -hg- Baby Panda sniping the last 4 people xD

Kind regards,

-Alex

lol, Yea it also helps to know what classes are killing you the most and choose a class to counter them.