Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Giveaway Members+

porkcow

Alright guys doing a pretty simple giveaway here, but its for something pretty awesome I think.

I am giving away a brand new Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD.

Why? I really don't know just kinda feel like giving one away. Plus HG is awesome so I choose to give it away here.

104176_l.jpg

Not a bad drive and all the reviews I've seen on it are very positive.

Now the way I'm going to pick the winner is very simple, same method I used on my other giveaways. I will be using random.org to pick out a post#.

Leave 1 post in this thread to enter the giveaway, and please follow this YOU CAN ONLY POST ONCE.

You also have to be an HG member+.

That means if you wear a tag that looks like this: "-hg-" you can not enter into this giveaway.

If you make anymore posts after your first one they will be removed. If you post more even after that then you will be booted out of the giveaway. (i just want to keep it as clean as possible)

Please no troll posts, if you do not meet the membership requirement do not post here.

The deadline to enter this giveaway is next Saturday February 21st at 11:59pm pacific time. I will pick the winner that Sunday morning.

Goodluck to everyone and happy gaming!!

• Like 4