Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Chainsaw

CrAzYPancakeMix

Just want to say that the Chainsaw needs an update, right now it's pretty OP and also causing an annoyance just by the noise it makes.

Maybe make the audio of the chainsaw only heard from the user?

Also just lowering the damage, or even buff the zombies since Chainsaws are just ridiculous...

Though I do like how people are picking Ghoul Class because of their after damage but i just feel the chainsaw needs an update.

Nah its looks balanced for me otherwise it will be just other melee weapon on the arsenal crate

If i can use the chainsaw to kill a King Headcrab before it has time to hit me twice while i'm stuck in its terrible collision box, it isn't balanced.

• Like 2

If i can use the chainsaw to kill a King Headcrab before it has time to hit me twice while i'm stuck in its terrible collision box, it isn't balanced.

LOL OP king headcrab is now killed by OP chain saw. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i vote to fix the sound and make the chainsaw more expensive; 150 points? other than that it's good.

Edited by IMI4tth3w
  • Like 1

Didn't you leave or go LOA or something?

I had bit of time today. Just wanted to squeeze in much time as possible to play games b4 I start revising for ma exam T^T.

Its like when doctor tells that you have 4 more hours to live, and the first thing you do is smoke weed and take much cocaine as possible.

Maybe you don't understand but playing games is like taking drugs for me :3 I am just addicted to it and can't stop procrastinating my work :c

I might come on to ts time to time to hear some people ranting to smooth my stress while I am revising :3

Edited by Spazer

• 3 months later...

You killed me when I was King Kim Headcrap with chainsaw before I hit you once. Two days after that the chainsaw was removed. I think it should be brought back since it's still technically on the server. Just give it a lower DPS, make the sound only heard by the user, and raise its price.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...