Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Report System

Sirius

As some of you may know you can use !report to report a player to the admins online. However this really isn't that useful if there isn't any admins online.

With a new change, whenever you send a report it will send Leadership and Moderators the report. This will hopefully make it easier for us to keep the servers clean.

One thing to remember is just because we have these report being sent out to us, doesn't mean there will always be someone around to do anything about it. The best way of doing things is recording a demo and posting a ban request on HGBans.

This should not be abused, only valid reports should be sent. If you send any invalid reports (ei: "Being fat", "Stupid"), you might end up banned. This doesn't mean that if you send a report for someone you suspect is hacking and it turns out they aren't that you will get in trouble.

Reports in Jailbreak servers are not sent to us, mainly because we would probably be flooded with pointless reports every weekend.

So if there is a spammer or a hacker on the server and you want something to be done quickly, just report them.

Example of a report sent to us:

http://i.imgur.com/WBP6sfV.png

• Like 14

I feel like there should be more free-trusted admins on DeathMatch server. Bunch of hackers and racist pricks that keep coming back.

There is this wonderful thing that csgo division opened up called moderator apps which would allow those interested to do the work you are discussing a position which would allow them to do so for free. Yet nobody applies for the position.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I can't tell you how many people I actually report just to Steam in their own public servers through the person's profile. Doesn't change much, but it leaves Valve a chance to notice it.