Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ts3 Neo-Nazi Names

BOSCH

Ok, I wasn't in the event, I apologize just wanted to bring to everyone's attention in case it was done with the intent to upset people.

In Germany if you were to say Sieg Heil for any reason, the Germans around you call you on being a neo-nazi no matter what came before or after it. That is why I got concerned.

Edited by BOSCH

In Germany if you were to say Sieg Heil for any reason, the Germans around you call you on being a neo-nazi no matter what came before or after it. That is why I got concerned.

The person who started the organization (fourth reicht) lives in Germany and is German, if you see something like this that bothers you, you should just talk to someone in leadership.

And just because he lives in Germany and has no problem with it, doesn't mean other Germans don't. I work for an IT Consultation Firm based in Germany, many of my friends are German. Now that, that is out of the way, I agree everyone has the right to say what they want, and I didn't know what the comment was in reference to, so I apologized for that because I don't want no hard feeling, which I had none. All I did was point it out, and guess what the matter resolved itself.

• Like 1

That sounds mainly like people with sticks deep in their asses.