Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Like For A Signature

Seth ⛧

FIRST 3 PEOPLE TO LIKE GET A SIGNATURE

- I am only doing 3 people because i have recently got back into photoshop after a while and the skills that i have on photoshop atm are just enough to make about 3, maybe more, that are really different yet really cool ;)

- I also will take requests but just know that I am only doing name signatures and will hopefully be able to fulfill your request as much as I can because as I said... I kind of have to relearn a lot of it.

- All signatures should be done in 1 - 3 days, 3 being the most. It is likely it will be 1 day

GOODLUCK :devil:

Edited by -seth-
  • Like 9

And its over :)

winners -

KittyCat

The Peacemaker

Navi

If you are wondering why you did not get in or don't know how then here is proof of the winners: https://gyazo.com/07...aaa76a8f6fa08c3

Also if you weren't able to like in time, there will be plenty more of these in the future. probably every 2 weeks because I know that sometimes it can be hard to get a signature made for you. :)

Edited by -seth-