Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Boss Zombie

dnascot

I have noticed that the most fun times on zs derives from a large amount of teamwork on the zombie side. Sometimes it's hard to bring out this trait on the zombie team without some exceptional few. I also realize multiple cading on the human side deters zombies from gather resources to commit to one single cade. With a bit of chat spam and mic spam this can somewhat be achieved, but that is tedious and, in truth, against the rules :P

So I figure a leader boss zombie should be added.

The boss zombie should have the power to force all zombies to a certain class. I understand many people can troll with this, so this power should be limited by implementing a recharge time to use this. This allows some zombies to change to another class if they disagree.

Another power would be a force spawn on his zombie. This zombie should be allowed to be able to spawn zombies from any distance. To prevent rapid spawn of zombies on cades, make this zombie wih low hp. Also, I have considered 2 of these zombies to coexist and screw this spawn system. To solve this, allow only 1 to be premitted to exist on the zombie team at all times. If a troller hoggs this and ruins it, the player/ staff can rid this issue.

This may not solve every issue of underpowered zombies in some maps, but it could impove the gameplay in quite a lot of map. I want more screaming and death plz :P

Edited by dnascot