Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Changes To Ze And Suggestions

ATB

Update to ZE:

1.) Will reduce the rate it shows up to rotation 15-20%

2.) You now make 10 points per zombie instead of 5.

3.) When humans spawn they will always have a primary and secondary

4.) Lower Zombie's hp to 2000 instead of 2500.

5.) Buff of the shotgun and other weapons.

6.) All ZE maps will have guidance and letters to guide you through the map just like objective maps.

7.) Grenades for humans have been modified to act like incendiary grenades just like in CSS

8.) All CSS weapons have been added into the mix too add variety.

These updates will be pushed sometimes this week or by the end of this week.

Thank you. ATB~

~Also thanks to ForrestMarkX for doing a great effort.

• Like 9

Some suggestions for ZE:

- Reduce the after-round time from 30 seconds to 10 seconds (except during map change? if that's possible).

- Increase the map time required before a failure is no longer a replay (talking about increasing the number of replays overall). A lot of ZE maps have levels and pretty much require 25-30 minutes to at least complete all levels (even then, it's assuming 1 level per try)

-Change the COLOUR of the console messages shown by the map (white text currently is too similar to regular player chat. players will have an easier time reading hints and messages shown by the map if it's in a different colour. I highly suggest red or pink (similar to !maprate command).

The first two suggestions allow you to have more tries on a ZE map with levels (which are a lot). If you feel like giving up or completed the map, you can always (try) to rtv out of it. The last is just QoL fix to make players easier to read instructions or the poetry embedded in ze_boredom.

There are many more I'd like to suggest, but these seems to be the easiest to implement (hopefully).

Thanks for all the work, atb and forrest primarily.

Edit: can you do something about players stuck at the start because of piling up?

Edited by iProbie

The changes are really good but I think now zombies need to OHK humans.

I mean, you are practically dead once you fall behind now anyway, right?

EDIT: You now make way too many points. With the semi shotgun I made +130 and we didn't even make it half way through the map.

Edited by Fir3w411

The changes are really good but I think now zombies need to OHK humans.

I mean, you are practically dead once you fall behind now anyway, right?

EDIT: You now make way too many points. With the semi shotgun I made +130 and we didn't even make it half way through the map.

If you make max 200+ then we will keep it. As long as no-one is making 300+ in 1 round then we will keep it. What is the abbreviations for OHK? On hit kill?

• 3 weeks later...