Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hear Me Out

The Gaming Limit

Ok this might sound crazy ( skay slamming his keyboard on desk) but you need to here my out on this suggestion.

Votemap powers for ZS (mods): my idea is this this.

Allowing mods to votemap in EMERGENCY SITUATIONS ONLY. In order for this to happen mods will need to fill out a forum saying why they did the votemap, for example | Why did you do the votemap? : Because the map was broken ( state map ) zs_snowy_castle ( and state what was wrong) zombies spawning out the map (with the evidence). If any mod was to abuse this then it would be up to the higher leaders to decide what to do , also making the map broken (the mod or players doing it) will not be tolerated and the same punishment will follow (asking players to brake the map).

I hope this can get somewhere

Thanks

~Gaming Limit

Edited by The Gaming Limit
  • Like 10

This idea was brought up in the past and deined. Many reasons including abusing. Might as well make all Mods staff for just a simple vote map change. Mods don't need the power to change maps if it's is broke ; inform a staff+ about the map they'll get on and change it or it'll be fix or removed. I also don't want to get complaints from players about a mod changing the map to obj, ze or a certain zs map just because a few people want to play the map.

This is why we have the forums and map testing to avoid issues when maps are broken or even explicable. For once reach out and inform the staff and not keep these ' exploits ' / ' bugs ' to yourselves.

• Like 2

Timezone means nothing when reporting a bug/exploit on a map. This point isn't gonna benefit unless there is a stand-point of contacting Staff+

I don't see the real point of mods having vote map powers when there are active staff. The idea was brought in the past due to inactive staff and the problem was fix.

Hmmm. As my time as a mod I don't recall ever having a moment for this action. If there was anything wrong with a map then we'd simply remove it. I don't see a reason for mods to have this.

There are occasions when maps break not because of the map itself but because a new update bugged it. In these occasions it could be good if you could have a mod change the map instead of waiting for staff to come on.

I don't ever recall this being an issue. As i said previously, as serving as a mod in the past i had no such issues to even call staff on to change the map per my 6 months as a mod. i haven't seen

any other mods have a need for this all of a sudden.

Still doesn't prove anything; this problem doesn't really occur and usually staff are online when "New Updates" release. Relating back to what ATB stated, mods don't have any purpose to change maps. That's why we've staff who are willing to hop on and change maps if needed.

*Take it from Staff who was mod, if we needed mods to have vote map powers it'll already be in place and this topic wouldn't exist.

ly agree with you on this one ! Today vertigo and another map kept crashing. We were on vertigo for like 40 mins because of the loop. If mods were able to vote change, then we wouldn't have suffered.

What? is this some kind of prank? there were staff currently there but you guys wern't sitting on the map you guys were playing it.........