Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hg Disneyland Meetup

Huejay

It seems that we have set in stone, yet another HG meetup.... BUT THIS TIME IN DISNEYLAND!!!

We will be having it sometime late October and I've already planned this out with the people who are coming. Also note, this is Disneyland, not Disneyworld (the one in California, NOT in Florida).

There are a couple of things to be reminded if you want to come:

1. Method of transportation is on your own discretion. If you drive, great! If you need a carpool, not sure what to say but message me and we can work something out. OR let someone drop you off!

2. Costs (including ticket and various goods in the park) will be provided by yourself, so try to buy a ticket online sometime soon.

3. This is an ENTIRELY optional "event" and this is our first time meeting up, so try not to be shy!

4. Although this may seem somewhat formal, but try to stay with the group if you're coming. Getting lost in Disneyland may be fun but I don't want to held responsible for you (if I do carpool with you).

5. We'll be there all day (probably gonna stay for Fireworks) so make sure you plan accordingly.

We'll meet in the front of Disneyland or Downtown Disney. Either one works!

Let me know below if you want to come or at least interested! Can't wait to see you guys!

GET A PARK HOPPER TICKET

Current list of people who are coming:

MizzMadelyne / MizzMadelyne's BF

Burnt

Huejay

Archer

Love

• Like 10

id love to go, but im a 16 year old scrub who has skewl and cant go.

If there was like a year planning in advance than maybe i could go.

but all of a sudden next month your meeting up in Disney? -.-

This was planned actually more ahead, just forgot to post this earlier lmao

Can I Come, Im a Loner and i have no friends

gross

LA is to far lol

Its not in LA actually, its in Anaheim!