Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Unban Request

GokuIsSorry

I was banned a lot of time ago for something that I should never have done. I would love to get unbanned from ts3 to hang out with people i always chatted with, yes i ban evaded but i never did anything malicous or that hurt the community in any ways

Regards Le italanos amigos

• Like 5

Alright Goku so lets start with this, you say that you were banned a long time ago from something that you should have never done yet in the past year, created 6 different alt accounts which each time you were either trolling or generally causing drama. And yes, being toxic and causing drama does actually hurt the community.

In case you've forgotten it was just 3 months ago when you decided to ban evade yet again, causing more issues for the community with your racist terms and overall toxic behaviour.

Why do you think you have changed since any of this? I'd like to know because clearly right now i don't see a change in anything you've done since your first ban.

• Like 1